I hope theres a "Mabel’s Sweater Design Team" in the Gravity Falls studio and I hope they’re hiring…
My friend and I marathoned Gravity Falls this weekend. What a damn good show.
Dragon Con Memories - 2010
- Dr. Thaddeus “Rusty” Venture
- Dr. Orpheus
- Doctor Henry Killinger
- Triana Orpheus
- The Monarch with one of the Black Guard
- Henchman 21
- Hunter Gathers and Molotov Cocktease
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Look at his fucking legs
He doesn’t even fucking fit in the fucking kart I’m gonna D I E
once you start to notice these little turns of phrase you literally can’t unsee them
'protests turn violent'
'clashes with police'
'violence breaks out'
'rocked by blasts', when referring to gaza bombing
all the nice vague statements that carefully avoid mentioning an actor, because it sounds worse if you do. this violence just spontaneously started happening, it’s crazy!!!!
i’m really tired of it
Yo, I’ve studied this. They use vague language to:
A) divert attention from themselves as the aggressor
B) make whatever action was taken look unavoidable. As if, somehow, it was beyond their control.
They did the same shit with the Iraq War, is it surprising they continue to do it with Gaza and Ferguson?